I’ve been meaning to post a few recipes I’ve made lately, but somehow time has just gotten away from me. I want to give my thanks to my sweet friend, Melissa, over at Little Pink Pumpling who has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Go check out her blog! She’s a first time mom and writing her journey as a mom that exclusively pumps.
Blogger Recognition Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your blog award.
3. Give a brief story about how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 (or any number) bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Blog Story
I started this blog at the beginning of the year because I love cooking and wanted to share recipes from my family that had been given to me back 10 years ago when I graduated high school and set out on my own. Some are recipes I absolutely love and bring back so many good memories, others are recipes I haven’t tried out yet. Also, I wanted to share other recipes that I’ve discovered over the years that I absolutely love. I love cooking. I love eating. And I love sharing it with other people!
Advice for New Bloggers
I’m still new to this, but my first piece of advice would be to make connections with bloggers on here. It’s a piece of advice that I’m still doing as well. It helps having a community of people you can share your stories with and have camaraderie.
My second piece of advise would be to write about what you love. It makes it so much easier finding a niche, something you don’t have to force. People can tell when you’re writing about something that is truly interesting and has meaning to you.
My Blog Nominations
I hope everyone has a lovely day! Keep on blogging! 🙂